Name: Sophia Irvine-Fortescue Candidate Number: 3825 Centre Number: 69559

Final Cut - Take Me To Church Music Video


Final Album Advertisement




Having received audience feedback about the mock up of my album advertisement and reviewed my rough edit, I have made some changes and this is now what my final album advertisement looks like. It promotes Sofia Karlberg as an artist and the new album 'Cover To Cover.'

Final Digipak Design



Above is the final version of my digipak design. This is a birds eye view of it and if I was to print it out and fold it along the lines, the photos would all face the right way and be the right size. Having received audience feedback about the mock up of it, I made quite a lot of changes which I think have been effective and successful. Overall I am pleased with how it looks and believe that it clearly presents all of the necessary information to the viewer in a visually exciting way.


This is the final version of my digipak placed onto the template that I used to size and shape the panels. This presents an idea of dimensions and also shows the basic framework that I used to help me during the process of completing this.

Monday 9 November 2015

Key Elements to Include in my Music Video



This animation includes key elements that I hope to include within my music video in order to conform to expectation of soul music videos.


This data is not only from gathering feedback from potential audience members, but also by looking at theorists.


Sven E Carlsson created the theory that most performance movies restrict the way in which a performer is able to perform. I will use his theory to restrict my actors in the way that they interact with each other. As my actors are a real life couple I want them to remove themselves from reality so that they do not feel awkward or embarrassed when I film them.


Michael Shore's theory suggest that music videos are recycled styles which contain an information overload. This idea will be vaguely used in my own music video. While I want to display a clear narrative that is easy for my audience to follow, having them witness flashbacks to the past and lots of fast events, I think that this is a necessary overload of information.



No comments:

Post a Comment