Name: Sophia Irvine-Fortescue Candidate Number: 3825 Centre Number: 69559

Final Cut - Take Me To Church Music Video


Final Album Advertisement




Having received audience feedback about the mock up of my album advertisement and reviewed my rough edit, I have made some changes and this is now what my final album advertisement looks like. It promotes Sofia Karlberg as an artist and the new album 'Cover To Cover.'

Final Digipak Design



Above is the final version of my digipak design. This is a birds eye view of it and if I was to print it out and fold it along the lines, the photos would all face the right way and be the right size. Having received audience feedback about the mock up of it, I made quite a lot of changes which I think have been effective and successful. Overall I am pleased with how it looks and believe that it clearly presents all of the necessary information to the viewer in a visually exciting way.


This is the final version of my digipak placed onto the template that I used to size and shape the panels. This presents an idea of dimensions and also shows the basic framework that I used to help me during the process of completing this.

Thursday 26 November 2015

Cast Members


      
Zina Wells in an ideal candidate for portraying the lead female role in my music video. Not only is she a good friend of mine, but she is also the correct age of my target audience and a very musical person. Being musical is good, as it means that she will have no trouble keeping in time with the music when she is lip-syncing. She has had previous acting experience, performing in school shows and taking drama as a subject when she was younger, so acting for her should come naturally. She is also in a committed relationship with Kane Edwards, which means that the chemistry between the two of my actors onstage should be real enough for the audience to understand and connect with.
 
Kane Edwards in an ideal candidate for portraying the lead male role in my music video. He is not only another person who is a member of my target audience, but he is also in a relationship with Zina Wells. As well as being able to interact with her both in real life and in front of a camera, he is also a drama student. This means that he will be able to express genuine emotions while being filmed, reacting to the situation in a realistic and appropriate manner. This will help portray the events taking place in my film in a more convincing way to my target audience, and his musical skills will be helpful for the ways that he will move and react within my music video.
 
Kelly Martin is a brilliant dancer and comes from a classically trained ballet background. The dance experience that she has had means that she has learnt how to pick up new steps quickly and maintain her technique at the same time. This is a good thing, as it means that she will be able to pick up the choreography of the dance in my music video with great ease and focus on her technique and facial expressions more. She had danced with Cameron Burr before, and so the fact that they have already learnt to trust each other where lifts are involved is very convenient.
 
Cameron Burr is a talented dancer in a variety of different genres of dance, ranging from contemporary to jazz to hip hop. This means that he is flexible in learning different dances and he is excellent at picking up new steps and motifs of a dance, which is great for choreography purposes. Having previously danced with Kelly Martin, he is able to lift her easily and together they should be able to create a connection with each other as they are being filmed for my music video. He is also a drama student, so using facial expressing and acting while he dances will be easy for him to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment