Name: Sophia Irvine-Fortescue Candidate Number: 3825 Centre Number: 69559

Final Cut - Take Me To Church Music Video


Final Album Advertisement




Having received audience feedback about the mock up of my album advertisement and reviewed my rough edit, I have made some changes and this is now what my final album advertisement looks like. It promotes Sofia Karlberg as an artist and the new album 'Cover To Cover.'

Final Digipak Design



Above is the final version of my digipak design. This is a birds eye view of it and if I was to print it out and fold it along the lines, the photos would all face the right way and be the right size. Having received audience feedback about the mock up of it, I made quite a lot of changes which I think have been effective and successful. Overall I am pleased with how it looks and believe that it clearly presents all of the necessary information to the viewer in a visually exciting way.


This is the final version of my digipak placed onto the template that I used to size and shape the panels. This presents an idea of dimensions and also shows the basic framework that I used to help me during the process of completing this.

Friday 27 November 2015

Collecting Props & Planning Costumes

I have finally gathered and bought all necessary props that I wish to use and include in my music video. These include:
  • Candles and matches
  • Ultrasound scan
  • Champagne bottle
  • One rolled up piece of paper (to look like a cigarette)
  • Pills and pill bottles
  • Fake positive pregnancy test
  • Hymn book
After collecting all of my props I then decided what I wanted each of my actors and dancers to wear. My dancers will remain in the same outfits throughout their section. However my actors have three basic outfits that they will wear, as I want their clothes in the flashbacks to be different from their clothes in the present. Below are photos of the different outfits that I created using a website called Polyvore to create a simple collage of different items of clothing for each of my dancers and actors.


 

Cameron, my male dancer will be wearing a costume very similar to the set of clothing that I have put together here. I am sticking with a colour scene of black and white for my dancers and want them to wear something that they find easy to dance in. Cameron will have his white shirts tucked into his black trousers, and depending on the weather and what the weather is, will depend on whether or not he will wear black trainers of black brogues.
Kelly, my female dancer will be sticking to the same black and white theme that I have chosen for my other dancer. This will contrast nicely against the scenery when I add a black and white filter to my filmed footage when editing. If it is very cold she will wear tights and I have said that she can wear either black pumps or trainers, depending in what she finds easier to dance in when we are filming at the chosen location.
 

Kane's main costume will be made up of clothing very similar to the items displayed above. His clothing is simple and easy for him to move in, so that kneeling down and running is not an issue and he is not restricted in any way. His grey hoodie has a zip down the front, but this in not a problem as it means that more of his white t-shirt will be seen. I want him to wear a comfy belt, with or without a prominent buckle - it depends what he has in his wardrobe.

Zina will be wearing a costume very similar to the set of clothing that I hav put together here, and this will be her main costume throughout the music video. The grey peplum top that she has, has a high neck and the rings that she will wear are slightly thicker than the ones shown above. On this collage I have out two different types of shoes, and this is because the weather will be the deciding factor on what shoes she wears to run along the path.


This is one of the outfits that I want Kane to wear in the flashback scenes. It is a casual look and something that he might wear on an afternoon spent chilling in his room. Blue and black are two colours that he will often be seen wearing, so I know that he definitely has clothes similar to those of the items shown above, in his wardrobe. I want him and Zina to feel relaxed in their costumes and this should be reflected in the way that they present themselves on camera.

 

This is another outfit which I intend Zina to wear in other flashback scenes. Her and Kane will both have a causal and relaxed look going on. The red compliments the blue that Kane will be wearing and the leggings and Chelsea boots that Zina will be wearing are two items of clothing that many people like to wear out and about. While it is an outfit that is comfortable to walk in, if Zina is cold she can put on multiple layers under her checked shirt without them being seen and wear lots of socks.

 

 One of the costumes that Kane will wear is a black shirt, black trousers and smart back trousers. This is an outfit that I want him to wear during two of the flashbacks. It is more formal than his other two outfits, and again will look good with a black and white filter over my filmed footage. He will look smart and compliment what Zina is wearing, during the scenes when he wears clothing similar to the items shown above.


 Zina will be wearing an outfit extremely similar to this for the flashback scene where Kane is smartly dressed in his all black outfit. The dress and heels will suggest the time of day as being in the evening and the jacket will be taken off to suggest the romance in the air. Zina is great at walking in high heels which is very convenient and her heels match her new floral dress very nicely, contrasting nicely with her jacket which is incredibly similar to the one shown above.


Below my risk assessment of several different factors is also displayed in the form of a table.



No comments:

Post a Comment